We are hiring!
Electrical Engineering Jobs at WBRC
Are you looking for a firm where you can grow your career and live up to your potential? Would you like to have the opportunity to earn a spot on the firm’s leadership team? If you are looking for a place where you can grow and advance while also enjoying Maine’s relaxed pace, outdoor opportunities, and caring communities, please read on!
Senior Electrical Engineer
We are seeking a Senior Electrical Engineer who will be an important and valued member of a full-service team of architects, engineers, interior designers, landscape architects, and support professionals. You’ll enjoy a friendly collaborative workplace, with the ability to work from home as your schedule allows.
Senior Electrical Engineer Responsibilities
- Production team lead for electrical engineering
- Manage electrical engineering projects from pre-design through construction
- Provide leadership, teaching, technical oversight, and mentoring to less experienced engineers
- Write specifications, review drawings and submittals
- Strong teamwork mindset working across a multidisciplinary team
Senior Electrical Engineer Requirements
- Licensed Professional Engineer, multi-state a plus
- 10+ years of building engineering design experience
- Working knowledge of Revit and AutoCAD
- Excellent communicator and collaborator
- Skilled leader of teams and projects
- Ability to travel periodically to client meetings and job sites
- Passionate Problem-solver Who Loves What They Do
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Vision insurance
Schedule: 8 hour shift
Supplemental pay types: Bonus pay
Work Location: One location
About WBRC Inc.
Founded in 1902, WBRC serves clients in Maine, New England, Florida, and across the U.S. on new construction and complex renovation projects. WBRC’s full-service team of 60 includes architects, engineers (civil, structural, mechanical, and electrical), interior designers, and landscape architects.
WBRC is an equal opportunity employer and its management intends to fulfill, to the letter of the law, all provisions under federal, state, and local employment regulations which prohibit discrimination with respect to employment. Accordingly, we will not discriminate in hiring, promotion, compensation, discharge, or any other term or condition of employment due to gender (including pregnancy or related medical condition), age, race, color, ancestry, disability, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, marital status, covered veteran status, or genetic predisposition.